BRANCH ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
The Administrative Assistant would provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions.
- Preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. General office management duties.
- handling all service calls and dispatching to responsible party.
- preparing bank deposits and daily invoice batches, collections, managing petty cash, working with purchase orders, and verifying charges.
*Account receivable experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
- Two to four years related office experience.
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Must be detailed-oriented, work well under pressure with excellent organization and time-management skills.
- Data Entry experience a must.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
Full Time/ Non-exempt
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: 1045