Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling
information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. General office management duties.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Reasonable Accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the
Essential Functions Statement(s)
· Handle all service calls; this includes recording calls from previous night/weekend, recording all
incoming calls and dispatch to responsible party.
· Review daily summaries and batch invoices daily.
· Prepare bank deposits for batches then keypunch invoices.
· Daily, handle customer collections by preparing R2 (collection worksheets), making copies of checks and preparing deposit slips.
· Manage petty cash.
· Review AR reports each week and review accounts needed to be addressed. Fax, contact or mail
letters, invoice copies and statements to those customers that have past due balances in an effort to keep the AR current.
· Prepare AR action worksheet with past due customers and log attempts to collect.
· Prepare customer maintenance forms.
· Distribute AR worksheets for Route Sales Personnel and assist as needed.
· Match invoices to purchase orders, verify charges and give to manager for approval.
· Distribute and/or manage all incoming branch mail from New Orleans.
· Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
· Perform general office duties, such as ordering supplies, managing schedules, and provide other clerical support as needed.
· Make travel arrangements for Branch Manager, Account Executives and Regional Manager.
· Prepare agendas and make arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, and other meetings.
· General administrative responsibilities
· Must be responsible, detail oriented and dependable.
· Must possess excellent communication skills both oral and written
· Work well under pressure with excellent organization and time-management skills
· Prior Accounts Receivable Experience Preferred
SKILLS & ABILITIES
Education : High School Graduate or General Education Degree (GED)
Experience : Two to four years related office experience
Computer Skills: Proficient in Microsoft word, excel and outlook applications