Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a Branch Administrator for our local location to provide a high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings, and general office duties.
* Preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings. General office management duties.
* Review daily summaries and batch invoices daily.
* Handling all service calls and dispatching to responsible party.
* Prepare bank deposits for batches and key punch invoices.
* Handle customer collections by preparing collection worksheets, making copies of checks and deposit slips.
* Preparing bank deposits and daily invoice batches, collections, managing petty cash, working with purchase orders, and verifying charges.
* Review AR reports each week and review accounts needed to be addressed and issue statements to customers.
* Prepare AR action worksheets for money collections
* Distribute AR worksheets for Route Sales Personnel and assist as needed.
* Match invoices to purchase orders, verify charges for approval
* Distribute and manage all incoming branch mail
* Greet and assist visitors.
* Perform general office duties such as ordering supplies, managing schedules, and provide clerical support as needed.
* Make travel arrangements for Branch Manager, Account Executives, and Regional Manager.
* Prepare agendas and make travel arrangements, such as coordinating catering for luncheons, and other meetings.
* High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED).
* Two to four years related office experience.
* Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
* Must be detailed-oriented, work well under pressure with excellent organization and time-management skills.
* Data Entry experience a must.
* Accounts Receivable Experience a plus.
* Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook applications.
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.