HUMAN RESOURCE ADMINISTRATOR
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Assistant who would be responsible for providing administrative support to the Human Resources Department.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs customer service functions by answering employee requests and questions.
- Conducts benefits enrollment for new employees.
- Updates HR spreadsheet with employee change requests and processes paperwork.
- Assists with processing of terminations.
- Assists HR Director with various research projects and/or special projects.
- Assists with recruitment and interview process.
- Files confidential documents into appropriate employee files.
- Assists or prepares correspondence for Executives.
- Prepares new employee files.
- Processes mail
- Process new hire benefits and any changes for current employees’ benefits
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Two years of Human Resources/Administrative experience
- ADP Workforce Now experience preferred
- Proficient in Excel
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and written.
- Must be detailed-oriented, good organization and planning skills.
- Ability to multitask and take directives from multiple supervisors
- Must be able to handle sensitive and confidential information
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.