The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter is responsible for delivering all facets of recruiting success throughout the organization. This will be achieved through the development of local and national recruiting plans, employing traditional sourcing strategies and resources as well as developing new, creative recruiting ideas. The Corporate Human Resources Recruiter will play a critical role in ensuring we are hiring the best possible talent.
* Source, recruit and conduct early stage interviews and administer pre-employment assessments, while tracking and communicating with candidates and hiring managers throughout the entire hiring process.
* Select, evaluate, and measure appropriate and effective sources for achieving a high level of qualified candidate traffic. Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
* Conduct the most thorough of reference checks and background investigations, ensuring that we are entrusting our customers, our business, and our future to the best possible employees.
* Track and constantly improve recruiting statistics which includes number of contacts made, cost per hire and time-to-fill while bearing in mind that these statistics are secondary to getting the right person in the job.
* Utilize and maximize the internet for recruitment by posting to appropriate internet sources.
* Identify the commonalities of our highest achieving employees and utilize this information to help identify and select more high achievers.
* Utilize the Auto-Chlor website and applicant tracking system to identify qualified candidates.
* Research new ways of using the Internet for recruitment and utilize social and professional networking sites to identify and source candidates.
* Perform other special projects as assigned.
* Ability to communicate effectively with others.
* Ability to make critical decisions while following company procedures.
* Ability to be truthful and seen as credible in the workplace.
* Organizational Skills and following a systematic method of performing a task.
* Dependable and trustworthy.
* Ability to focus on the minute details of a task.
* Ability to manage one’s time efficiently to complete deliverables on time.
* Ability to sell and influence others especially with potential candidates.
Amount of Travel Required: 10% quarterly travel to throughout company branches.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday.
* Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Human Resources or a related field
* 2-5 years of in-house corporate recruiting and full life-cycle knowledge of general HR administration
* 2 years of proven ability to develop effective strategies, including cold calling, internet, networking, and database sourcing
* Ability to build solid relationships
* Excellent oral, electronic and written communication skills with the ability to influencing others
* Previous experience in sales recruiting or sales is a plus
* Self- sufficient and self -motivated, reliable and punctual, with the ability to multi -task.
* Strong negotiation and closing skills with potential candidates
* High work ethic and dedication to schedule commitments
* Professional demeanor and excellent presentation skills, including the ability to interact well with all levels of candidates, customers, and senior-level personnel
* Master knowledge of applicant tracking systems and Microsoft Office Suite
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.