REGIONAL DIRECTOR OF SALES - Allocated
The primary responsibilities of the Regional Director of Sales are to teach, coach and mentor all Account Executives (AE) in his or her respective region. Must have a high knowledge base and good understanding of both Sales and Operational goals. This position is the key to developing the next generation of leaders.
* Ensure all AEs are properly trained and positioned to attain sales targets
* Ensure all AEs are following a structured sales plan
* Ensure all AEs follow all administrative guidelines and policies
* Create Target & Key Account lists for AEs with Operations Managers
* Plan and organize a minimum of 1 sales blitz per quarter and provide recap to VP
* Maintain an active list of "Regional Chain" targets to focus on w/VP Sales & Marketing
* Submit "DOS Weekly Sales Recap" each Monday to VP Sales & Marketing
* Communicate with all team members in an effort to gain sales growth
* Spend a minimum of 4 days per week in the field working with the Account Executives and developing/selling regional chain accounts.
* Hire and develop personnel with strong customer service skills and sales abilities.
* Make strategic personnel decisions to achieve goals.
* Develop personal relations with team members to enhance team productivity and success.
* Lead by "direct and demonstrate"
* Make good decisions reflecting organization goals and business development.
* Knowledge of principles and methods for showing, promoting, and selling products or services. This includes marketing strategy and tactics, product demonstration, and sales techniques, and cold-calling and closing skills.
* Knowledge of principles and processes for providing excellent customer service. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
* Effective oral and written communication; Ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand, or in face to face presentations.
* Skills in managing own time and the time of others.
* Ability to organize multiple work assignments and establish priorities
* Ability to negotiate with others and resolve conflict
* Strong mechanical aptitude
* Skills in organization and planning
Amount of Travel Required: 30-40% within designated service area required.
Work Schedule: Monday through Friday.
* HS Diploma or General Education Degree (GED)
* 3-5 years of proven leadership abilities.
* Knowledge and experience with Microsoft Office software
* Strong sales skills with the ability to see the "Big Picture"
* Experience in the food/hospitality/service industries
* Bachelor’s degree
* Previous regional management experience
This is a salaried position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Auto-Chlor does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.