SALES AND SERVICE TRAINEE
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking an individual for our Route Service Trainee position at our Tyler location to be responsible for the rebuilding of dish machines and supporting our Sales and Service Representatives. This individual will cover routes when needed, and also perform service related tasks. When not running a route, this person will assist with installations as assigned. Must be able to accurately prepare and complete route paperwork, invoices, and monetary collections.
• Learn and support all routes. Service routes as needed for holidays and other vacancies.
• Accurately prepare and complete route paperwork, invoices, and monetary collections.
• Must have a sense of urgency to answer service calls from customers due to increased need of service.
• Assists with the installation of machinery and rebuilding of equipment.
• Must be able to develop relationships and deliver excellent customer service.
• Must be familiar with mechanical preventative maintenance of equipment and machinery.
• Must have experience with invoicing and collecting of accounts receivable.
• Safely operate company vehicle following all applicable laws and company policy.
• High School Diploma or (GED).
• Able to lift 50 pounds frequently throughout the day.
• High mechanical aptitude.
• Must have a clean and insurable driving record and valid driver’s license.
• Ability to obtain CDL License with a hazardous material endorsement.
• Customer service experience
• Product and service sales experience
• Available for on-call and emergency service schedules.
This is an hourly position in a stable environment with growth opportunities. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
Full Time/ Non-Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.